POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Demonstration of ( very simple) room-macros and some wingsmodels : Re: Demonstration of ( very simple) room-macros and some wingsmodels Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Demonstration of ( very simple) room-macros and some wingsmodels
From: s day
Date: 19 Oct 2006 16:55:01
Message: <web.4537e5836a2185e96268b5aa0@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/thread/%3CXns9817D1F0C8D51seed7%40news.povray.org%3E/

> Actually I think Chris or Jaime's method is better, but since I was doing it
> too, vanity got the better of me. Comments, criticism welcome. I know the
> aliasing on the wood floor is terrible, I'm working on it.
> -Stefan

Great image and really good lighting other that the AA as has already been
mentioned the jug on the table does not look right, the cups and glass ball
seem OK but the jug does not appear to be making contact with the table,
could just be an optical illusion..

Sean